- Do you feel a disconnect with your body since pregnancy and birth?
- Do your tummy and pelvic floor muscles feel weak?
- Have you noticed a separation in your abdominal muscles that wasn’t there before?
- Have you noticed some back pain creeping in as the physical demands of motherhood take their toll?
This program is here to help you figure out what kind of exercises can help you in your recovery and return to sport. It will help guide you on what should you focus on first when recovering from birth, and how to progressively increase your exercise in a safe, structured way.
Imagine returning to boot camp or running, knowing that your pelvic floor and abdominal muscles have made a great recovery. Think about how confident you will feel in your body when you have worked on your strength and endurance over months and tested it’s capacity. You will be the one on the field or in the gym not worried about leaking urine or hurting your back!
Who Am I?
What is this Postnatal Course?
Once you have paid for the program you will have instant access to the online program. You have access for it for 12 months – which should give you plenty of time to watch and implement the ideas.
This product is perfect for you if:
- you have just had a baby, or just about to!
- you are keen to get back to exercise after birth but have no idea what to do
- you have concerns about your pelvic floor or tummy muscles and would like to learn more about how to look after them.
** this is not an exercise program – you will NOT receive exercise videos that demonstrate particular exercises. This is an education program which will give you the guidelines and structure for creating your own program. If you want something that is designed specifically for YOU, then contact me directly for a Skype consult **
Ready To Get Started?
If you are ready to learn more about how to get the best out of your postnatal body, then press the “buy” button now.
Still not sure?
- feel free to email me at [email protected] to ask questions.
- know that you have a 14 day cancellation period. Cancel within this time for a full refund – no questions asked